27.8.10

A message

Hey Leos,

Its a new fiscal year, with new aspirations, new faces,  and a completely different vibe. However, the reason behind all these remains unchanged--- to serve the community, with heart, and passion. It is my honour to be entrusted with this huge responsibility as a club President. I am very grateful to the out-goings who gave me this opportunity to prove myself. :)

To tell the truth, I wasn't confident about this and doubted my ability in leading a club. Nevertheless, I will to cherish this opportunity and give my very best. This is obviously not an easy responsibility to carry . However, the dedication and  support of my vice president and directors has made everything so much easier.  :)

It has only been two months and I have already learned a lot. I am positive that this year will be a tremendous learning process for the directors and I, hopefully for the members too.

We have planned various projects ahead, the upcoming ones will me our B.O.A.S.T (Beautify our awesome school together) project, this week itself and the GO GREEN MARCH  in September. We also have a long term HOME VISITING project every month and a long term SCHOOL RECYCLING PROJECT, every Wednesday after school.  For more information on upcoming projects, please visit our blog or keep a lookout for our monthly newsletter (to be emailed to members)

To make all these a success, we need the support and commitment of members.  What we need is quality, and not quantity in members. We need your commitment.

With that said, we promise to do our very best to bring the club to a whole new level and to benefit members through Leadership, Experience and Opportunity. May this be an amazing LEO journey for us all. Roar!!!


Yours in Leoism, 
Sheau Sze
President 10/11

1 comments:

Grace HY said...

ROAR~

Geez =D I just love ur message! Hope we can make this a great fiscal year together!

ROAR~

 

Contact us

Email : s4bk.leo@gmail.com

Facebook